Shortlist Announced – Cocktail Experience 2023
On Tuesday, April 18th, over 140 participants competed in the 2023 Cocktail Experience Competition – “Cocktails of the World” Sponsored by MONIN.
A panel of three judges reviewed the cocktails made on the day including the relevance to the theme, use of MONIN products as part of the criteria, presentation and much more.
After much consideration the judges have compiled a shortlist of 15 competitors who are now invited to attend the Irish Restaurant Awards All Ireland Final on Monday 15th May in the Clayton Hotel, Burlington Road, at which the All Ireland Cocktail Experience Winner will be announced.
The All Ireland Champion will receive a prize trip to the home of MONIN in Bourges France, which will include training in the new purpose built Villa MONIN.
The shortlist can be found below:
- Bodega 1830 – Chris Walshe
- Bonsai Bar – Lucas Perrot
- Candlelight Bar Malahide – Lee Kenny Adams
- Cornstone Restaurant Cork – Caroline Davis
- Coqbull Cork – Cian Daly
- Hang Dai – Patrick Cannon
- Hillards Killarney – Laura Foley
- House Dublin – Milos Labik
- Little Pyg – Andrea Grechi
- Kinara Kitchen – Andrew Petrescu
- Merrion Hotel – Adrian Mc Fadden
- Old Street Restaurant – Siobhan Fahy
- Parlour Haddington House – Fernando Anton
- Saba South William Street – Marco Fiore
- The Green Hen – David Soares
Congratulations to all who competed on Tuesday, the standard and skill displayed was exceptionally high, and best of luck to the shortlist in the All Ireland Final!
Photo Credit: John Ohle