Nominate in the Irish Restaurant Awards 2020 and be in with the chance to win a Foodie Getaway kindly sponsored by Ireland’s Blue Book
Nominations are open the 8th of January at 12 noon until the 22nd of January 2020 at 12 noon
Week 1 Prize: The Restaurants Association of Ireland and Ireland’s Blue Book are delighted to offer a two night stay with dinner on one evening for two people sharing in Viewmount House, Co. Longford.
T&C’s – Offer subject to availability.
Discover this boutique gem, a secret tucked away in the heart of Ireland. This magnificent 17th century country house is completed by its incredible countryside surroundings and by the four acres of meticulously-maintained garden that surrounds it. Within the house you will find open fires, beautiful furniture, fresh flowers and Irish literature. It retains its stately, historic charm, and blends it with thoughtful renovation that incorporates modern comfort.
Week 2 Prize: The Restaurants Association of Ireland and Ireland’s Blue Book are delighted to offer a two night stay with dinner on one evening for two people sharing in Mustard Seed, Co Limerick.
T&C’s – Offer subject to availability.
Ireland’s Blue Book is delighted to offer the winner a luxury two night stay bed and breakfast, with dinner on one night for two people sharing at the Mustard Seed, Co. Limerick.
The Mustard Seed is nestled in the heart of the Golden Vale, overlooking the rustic village of Ballingarry. Sitting on twelve acres of manicured lawns, orchard and a working kitchen garden, the restaurant is legendary with superb food and quintessential country house hospitality. An ideal location for touring the Wild Atlantic Way.
Terms & Conditions
- To make a valid nomination you must complete the nomination form and submit your personal details through www.irishtimes.com/irishrestaurantawards
- Once you have submitted a valid nomination you will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
- A winner for each prize will be drawn at random from the nomination entries received. In each case the winner will be the person that submitted the nomination
- Winners will be contacted by email in the two weeks following the close of nominations.
- The prizes above are subject to availability. They are not transferable and no alternative prizes will be offered. Bookings to use the vouchers must be made directly with the hotel/country house.
- Prize vouchers are valid for one year
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over
- For full terms and conditions on submitting a nomination please see www.irishtimes.com/irishrestaurantawards
Instagram Competition 2020
The Irish Restaurant Awards are back for 2020, and The Restaurants Association of Ireland are delighted to announce their latest giveaway.
The Irish Restaurant Awards, or the #IrishFoodOscars, will take place on Monday 18th May 2020 this year in the Clayton Hotel, Burlington Road, and to celebrate the RAI are offering one lucky person the chance to dine in style this summer.
They have a meal for two to give away with this year’s winner of “Ireland’s Best Restaurant 2020”, and what’s more, they’re throwing in overnight accommodation!
This is an Instagram competition, and to enter people simply;
- Cast a vote in the Irish Restaurant Awards using the link in our Instagram bio
- Comment under our Competition Instagram post with “done” and tag two friends
- Share your vote in your Instagram stories and tag @restawards and your favourite establishment
The competition runs from 12 noon on the 8th January 2020 until 12 noon on the 22nd of January 2020. Entries received after this date will not be entered into the draw. Those who successfully complete all of the above steps will be entered into the prize draw and the winner of the competition will be selected at random which will take place on 29th January 2020. The winner of ‘Ireland’s Best Restaurant 2020’ will be revealed on the 18th May 2020 at the Irish Restaurant Awards. The winner must be willing to travel anywhere in Ireland to the winning restaurant should they win the prize.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is run by the Restaurants Association of Ireland (RAI). Employees of the Restaurants Association of Ireland or any company involved in the Competition or, members of their families or households, are not eligible to enter the Competition. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants. You can contact the RAI by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- The competition runs from 12 noon on the 8th January 2020 until 12 noon on the 22nd of January 2020. Entries received after this date will not be entered into the draw.
- This competition is open to residents on the island of Ireland. You must be over 18 years of age to enter.
- The prize draw will take place on 29th of January 2020 and the winner will be announced on this date.
- The prize includes a meal for two in Ireland’s ‘Best Restaurant 2020’ announced by the Irish Restaurants Association. The winning restaurant will be announced on 18th May 2020 at the Irish Restaurant Awards and the prize will also include an overnight accommodation near the winning restaurant. All travel to and from the restaurant and accommodation is at the competition winner’s expense. The winner must be willing to travel to the location of the winning restaurant and no cash alternative will be offered for this prize.
- To successfully enter the competition, the entrant must;
- Cast a vote in the Irish Restaurant Awards using the link in the RAI Instagram bio
- Comment under the competition Instagram post, commenting “done” and tagging two friends
- Share that they have voted in their Instagram stories and tag @restawards and their favourite establishment.
- Failure to meet these requirements will result in disqualification.
- To vote, the public can follow the link in our Instagram bio and choose their favourites across 21 categories including Best Restaurant, Best Casual Dining, Best Chef, Best Seafood Experience, Best World Cuisine and more.
- You may submit more than one entry to the competition, but you may only submit one vote per category. If you wish to submit multiple entries, you must vote in a different category and tag two new friends to qualify.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the Competition, the Competition Notice or these Terms at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within a Competition Notice or these Terms.
- The winner will be selected at random. In the event of any dispute regarding conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, our decision will be final, and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. The winner will be announced on our Instagram page on the 29th of January and will be contacted by DM to claim their prize.
- The winner has until 31st July 2020 to respond and claim their prize. The prize must be used by 31st October 2020.
- Competition entries must be made in the manner stated and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- This promotion isn’t sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or any other social media used throughout the contest.
- There is no purchase requirement to enter this Competition.